Monday, February 1, 2010

Last One!

I cant even begin to describe the feelings that comes along with knowing this is my last semester at Stonehill. As much as I would like to relax and savor every minute of the time I have left here, the first weeks of the semester have been a whirlwind.

Some of the highlights include interesting classes like American Sign Language, great jobs and internships and of course, my favorite back to school celebration….my birthday!!

I can’t believe I’m actually 22. I remember when that used to sound soo old to me. I had a great day! Because of the class schedule I did not have class or work that day so I got to spend the day relaxing and playing in the snow (a winter time favorite). I also got to go out for a nice dinner and got some great presents! It really is such a pity you only get one birthday a year.

It was so beautiful with all the snow on my birthday so I took a few pictures... Enjoy!


In other exciting news the line up for Spring Weekends concert was announced! State Radio and Girl Talk will be jam’n out Friday night. I am already super excited!
Until next time...stay warm!

No comments: