Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Last Days

Hello there! Can you believe that my time at Stonehill is down to days instead of years, months, or even weeks? This is the real home stretch. I have already had one final, turned in two papers and have one last final on Wednesday before my undergrad career is complete. It has been a busy past few weeks, and it is no understatements to say they have flown by! But I have been very busy wrapping things up for the year.

Recently, I went with the senior class on a harbor cruise for our 25 days event. It was fun to get dressed up and spend an evening with just students in my grade.

I have also been busy applying for jobs. Hopefully, I will be gainfully employed soon!

In the midst of all the craziness I did get a chance to explore some of the north shore on mother’s day. Since I could not be at home with my mom I tagged along with Tyler’s family. We spend the day in Rockport which is a beautiful town right on the water. There are lots of art galleries and cute places to peak around in. We also drove through Gloucester which is just as cute and adorable. If you have not had a chance to check out the north shore I highly recommend it!
That’s all for now! I’ll be sure to post lots of picture of the whirlwind of events happening over the next week leading up till graduation! Until then~

No comments: